Commodore Plastics is a world class manufacture of polystyrene foam products. Our primary business is trays for meat processors and grocery stores. However, we also offer a line of cake circles, platters, fruit trays, and packaging inserts. In addition most of our tray can be pre-padded with either an absorbent foam pad, or a traditional paper soaker pad.
Commodore Plastics Advantages
- Dedicated customer service team
- Fully stands behind the products we make, if it doesn't work until the problem is resolved to your satisfaction.
- Ability to customize products. We give you exactly what you are looking for:
- Custom colors: need a special shade or a one time order for a promotion, we can meet your needs.
- Custom sizes: are stock sizes just a little off, our in house engineers can design and deliver custom tooling faster and for lower cost than our competition.
- Custom weights: are your current trays to weak, or are you paying for strength you don't need? Do you need to reduce the amount of packaging you use? We can give you exactly the performance, and price that meet your requirements, or help you meet packaging reduction targets.
- Pre-padded trays: Commodore Plastics, A-Trays or paper padded trays allow you to focus on your core competencies, control tare weights, and reduce SKU's.
- Commodore Plastics, has partnered with some of the largest and most successful distributors to form a winning combination that lets us service small to mid-sized accounts. We also have the independence, experience, and staff to work on a direct basis with larger accounts.
- Local sales reps, from Main to Florida and points West, Commodore Plastics, has a team of knowledgeable and experienced sales reps who can work with you to assist with your packaging needs.
- Commodore Plastics, offers a full line of industry standard sizes, as well as an ability to quickly make custom items.
- Foam products use less material when compared to rigid, laminated, paper, or pulp products. Less material means lower costs, and is more sustainable.
- Commodore Plastics, lead time are the best in the industry:
- Day to ship stocked items
- Weeks to ship non-stocked items
- Weeks to ship non-stocked padded items
- weeks to produce custom tooling
- Commodore Plastics, facility and operations were given a 'Superior' rating by the American Institute of Bakers (AIB).